Everest Base Camp Trek (EBC Trek)
Everest Base Camp shortened to “EBC,” is one of the most sought after treks in the world. Vast views of Himalayan valleys, mani stones, prayer flags and cosy tea-houses await you on your way to the world-famous rock-covered glacier that denotes Base Camp. The trail leads you from 2,860m to 5,380m, challenging from an altitude gain perspective, but accessible in terms of technical skills and fitness.
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- All nights accommodation (2 nights at 3star hotel in Kathmandu, rest in Tea-houses en route trek)
- Breakfast on two days in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Domestic flight from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu
- Transfers from Kathmandu international airport to hotel & vice versa, hotel to airport for flight to Lukla & vice versa
- TIMS card
- Porter & Guide
- Insurance for Porter & Guide
- Everest National Park fee & Permit
- Medical Kit (including Oxymeter & Cylinder) for emergency
What is not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Meals not specified in the Inclusions
- Transfers other than mentioned in Inclusions
- Any personal expenses like beverages, sightseeing, laundry etc.
- Gratuities to the porter & guide
- Visa fee
- International flight
- Any entry fee to any other monument or monastery
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Hot water / Mineral water charge
- GST 5%
Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu (1375m)
Arrive at Kathmandu airport, meet our representative and get transferred to your hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 2 : Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding (2,652m)
Day 3 : Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (4-5 hours)
Day 4 : Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Acclimatisation and Rest Day
Day 5: Namche Bazaar - Tengboche (3870m)
Trek from Namche to Phorse Village (5-6 hours)
Day 6: Phorse Village to Dingboche (4360m)
Trek from Phorse Village to Dingboche (6-7 hours)
Day 7: Dingboche to Duglha (4600m)
Trek from Dingboche to Duglha (3-4 hours)
Day 8 Duglha to Lobuche (4940m)
Trek from Duglha to Lobuche (2-4 hours)
Day 9: Lobuche (4930m) - Everest Base Camp (5364m) - Gorakshep (5180m)
Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) to EBC to Gorakshep (7-8 hours)
Day 10: Gorakshep (5180m) - Kala Pattar (5545m) - Pheriche (4280m)
Day 11: Pheriche (4280m) - Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Trek from Pheriche to Namche (6-7 hours)