Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Travel to India
- India is home to 36 UNESCO world heritage sites including the wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal. You need more than a month to visit all of them. Start with the Golden triangle tour to have a glimpse of India.
- Indian cuisine has more than 140 types of desserts. Not only the states but some of the regions within a state too have their own cuisine. Do not forget to take the food tour while you are in India.
- Built in the 11th century, Brihadeswara Temple is the world’s only granite temple which is in Tamilnadu, India. Take a temple tour of South India to visit some of the most mystical temples of the world.
- India is world famous for its wildlife sanctuaries, the only country to have tigers and lions. Enjoy the wilderness on a wildlife tour of India.
- Go for a spice tour in India, as 70% of the world’s spices comes from India.
- Ride on the most luxurious train of Asia and the costliest train on earth. Take a royal tour of India on a kilometer- long Maharaja Expressway. The tour covers major attractions of India including the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the oldest inhabited city of the World, Varanasi.
- Take a look at the zig-zag and some of the deepest step wells on your Rajasthan tour. Some of them date back to 500CE.
- Walk on the root bridges of Meghalaya, which is the wettest inhabited place on earth.
- Go for a trekking tour in north India to summit some of the highest peaks of the Himalyan range.