Dhow Cruise tour
Dubai Half day City tour
Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner and Belly Dancing
03 Nights accommodation in Dubai.
Daily Breakfast at hotel.
Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner.
Dubai Half day City tour.
Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner and Belly Dancing.
Transfers from Dubai Airport to Dubai Hotel.
Transfers from Dubai Hotel to Dubai Airport.
All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
Note: Rates will be subject to 5% value added tax (VAT) from January 1st 2018.
Arrival at Dubai - Dhow Cruise
After arriving at Dubai airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & get transferred to your hotel. Rest in your hotel lobby till the time you wait to check in @ 14:00 hrs. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner, pick up @ 19:00 hrs. The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise usually begins after sunset. The tour covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek. As you gaze at the splendid views of the Creek wherein the modern era’s classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of old times, our traditional Arabian Dhow Cruise Dubai provides you with an as never before sightseeing experience while allowing you to savor a wide range of freshly prepared international gourmet specialities and enjoy a spectrum of on-board activities like live music and traditional Tanura dance show.
Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Dinner
City tour & Desert Safari
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the morning half day city tour. Pick up is @ 09:00 hrs. The half day city tour is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour starts from Dubai Creek. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed inside the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. Art and artefacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs are displayed. An amazing blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture. Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest which is covered in the itinerary. After that drop back at hotel take lunch by own. In the afternoon enjoy the Desert Safari tour with dinner. The pick-up will be @ 15:30 hrs. There you will experience an exhilarating escapade of a lifetime. Six hours of entertainment and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Desert Safari in Dubai is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment along with sumptuous dinner under the stars.
Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day free for Leisure
After a leisure breakfast at the hotel, the day is free for you to enjoy on your own. You can take an optional tour to Aqua Venture & Lost Chamber.
Overnight at the hotel.
Departure from Dubai
After enjoying your breakfast at the hotel, check out @ 12:00 hrs and depart to Dubai airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Rates are Valid till Sun 31 Mar 2019
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Smana Hotel Al Raffa|
Standard @Per Person: INR 14000
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold TheTourBasket.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will neither claim from the seller or TheTourBasket.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.