Offbeat Trip to Kutch (LRK & White Desert) During Full Moon
Have you ever been stranded in the No Man’s Land? Do you know that India has the biggest Barren Land and world’s biggest Wild Ass Sanctuary. Do you wanna enjoy the best Sunset of your life or see how a White Desert looks like and sparkles under the Full Moon night? Do you want to feel the hospitality of Kutch? Let’s experience the trip of the lifetime!
Highlights of the trip,
- Stay in traditional Kutch Style luxurious Resorts
- Jeep Safari in the biggest barren land of India, LRK
- Breathtaking Sunset in the LRK
- Experience yourself in the No Man’s Land & Watch Migratory birds and Wild Ass Sanctuary
- Visit the Pristine and Untouched White Desert of Dholavira, Kutch
- Visit Dholavira Archaeological Site & Sunset at Dholavira Lake
- Experience the beauty of White Desert under Full Moon
- View the famous Rani k Vav stepwell in Patan
- Experience the rich culture and cuisine of Kutch
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Triple sharing will be done on the basis of Male/Female count
- All accommodations provided in the Luxury resorts having traditional Kutch touch
- Pick up from Ahmedabad railway station at 9 AM on 22nd Dec
- Stay at traditional kutch bhungas
- All Meals mentioned – starting lunch on 22nd December until breakfast on 25th December
- Transportation from Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad in tempo traveller
- Permit to White Desert
- LRK safari permit and cost
What is not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Tips or any other expense of personal nature
- Any Ticket or Safari charges except LRK SAFARI
- Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies, route diversions etc.
Day 1 : Ahmedabad to Little rann of kutchh (130 kms)
Pickup from Ahmedabad Railway Station by 09 AM.
Evening Wildlife Jeep Safari to the world’s only wild Ass century in the barren land of LRK.
Breathing Sunset in the desert.
Eye catching view for the migratory bird watchers
Stay at the traditional resort (Kutchhi Bhungas) near Little Rann of Kutch Masti, Music, Bonfire and more
Day 2&3 : Little rann of kutch to Dholavira, the Great Rann of Kutch (290 Kms)
Sunset at Dholavira lake
Visit the pristine white desert
Cultural programme at the resort Relish some of the best views of white desert under full moon
Visit the Dholavira archeological site dating back to Harrapan civilization
Stay at the traditional bhungas
Enjoy the taste of traditional Gujarati delicacies Music and Bonfire
Day 4 : Drive back to Ahmedabad (358 kms)
Visit the famous Rani ki Vav at Patan
Pay a visit to the architectural marvel Modhera sun temple
Drop at the Ahmedabad Airport and Railway Station by max 07 PM