Same Day Agra Tour – Luxury Agra Tour
This is a special package that has been created for travellers who would like us to take care of all their needs. This is a unique package that is sure to make you feel pampered where all you need to do is, carry your ID card while we will make all arrangements to ensure you thoroughly enjoy your trip to Agra.
If you are a woman who is on a solo trip or travelling with your gal pals, put your security concerns to rest and choose to travel with a woman, who is experienced and has managed a number of ‘All Women’ trips.
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Entry fees to the monument (Taj Mahal and Agra Red Fort)
- English-speaking or Multi-Lingual Guide
- All transfers in an air-conditioned SUV vehicle (Toyota Innova or Cresta) with English-speaking driver
- Breakfast en-route, Lunch at a reputable restaurant with Local Beer or Indian Wine, Pit stop Snacks and beverages
- Bottled water
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Tour manager from Delhi-Agra-Delhi, who will take care of everything during your day tour
- Photographs at Taj Mahal – 2 special clicks
- Tonga ride from parking to Taj Mahal entrance
What is not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as telephone bills.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments other than the ones mentioned in inclusions
- Hotel accommodation
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
Day 1 : Pick-up
Our driver will pick you up from your desired location in Delhi/NCR. You can choose to leave as per your comfortable time but we suggest leaving as early as possible to avoid traffic jams and crowd at the Taj Mahal.
Day 2 : Reach Agra - Taj Mahal Visit
Reach Agra. Our guide will be waiting for you. He will take you around the Taj Mahal acquainting you with the architecture and historical tales about the monument. Please note that Taj Mahal is closed to tourists on Fridays.
Day 3 : Agra Fort Tour
Visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the 1.5 hour tour, admire the red sandstone the fort is made out of, and enjoy yourself as your guide briefs you the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
Day 4 : Lunch
Enjoy your lunch.
Day 5 : Mehtab Bagh
Visit Mehtab Bagh, which is also a great Sunset Point.
You can enjoy the sunset if you start around 8:30 am in the morning from Delhi. In that case, Taj Mahal tour will be followed by the lunch and then to Agra fort to enjoy the sunset in the evening at Mehtab Bagh.
Day 6 : Departure
Drive back to Delhi.
Day 7 : Drop-off
Reach Delhi to your drop-off point.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.